Riding Lessons- Beginner to Jumping
Clinics- Young Horse, Flat & Jumping
Our facilities available for use are as follows:
- 10 x 12 and 12 x 12 stalls in a bright sunny barn. Heated in winter.15 stalls. They are available for use during the winter for client horses on indoor board or to dry if they are damp/sweaty.
- 70 x 140 indoor arena, great footing.
- 100 x 200 outdoor arena (working on footing in 2013)
- 60' round pen (seasonal)
- Indoor Washrack - seasonal May-October
- Tack up stalls
- Huge tack lockers
- Barn attached to indoor arena, convenient in the winter.
- 8 large pastures with grass (June-Sept), and with shelter.
- (8 avail) 80 x 80 turnout pens with rod fencing.
- (1) 200 x 200 turnout pen